Yeah, yeah, we in the field heard it all before. You don't need the assistance of a travel professional because you have The Internet. We know this- believe it or not, we also have the internet. What you may not know is that we also have personal relationships with hotels, guides, restaurants, and drivers, plus studied expertise on destinations and logistics. If you re-read that sentence, you'll better understand how we are unstoppable. We're willing to be a part of your team and advocate for your vacation, if you'll let us.
In plain terms, there are three things you need to know:
- Involving a travel curator in your trip plans always adds value. (Once we talk over the basics of your trip, we'll be transparent about any and all fees- many times, there are none!) When working with me, your trip will be greater than the sum of its parts.
- The process can be as collaborative as you would like it to be. If you want to do research, by all means, find what you like and together we'll incorporate it into your trip. Otherwise, I'll research for you and narrow down a list of the most ideal options from which you can choose.
- We can communicate in whatever way is best for you, whether phone, email, text, Twitter, or even Facebook Messenger. You're always welcome to meet me in person in Pittsburgh, but it's not necessary these days.
- Personalized Planning and Continuity - You'll be collaborating with me from beginning to end.
- Peace of Mind - You can relax knowing you have a dedicated professional you can contact at any time before, during, or after your trip.
- Time savings - Planning a great trip takes a significant amount of time. I'll dedicate that time to your trip to ensure you have an incredible journey.
- Hotel perks like free breakfast, spa credit, and/or room upgrades
- Insider access and VIP treatment, through offers and experiences you can't get on your own